pondělí 11. srpna 2014

Nail polish Rimmel 60 seconds Rita Ora

I recently bought two nail polishes. Immediately I had to try, because the shelf looked really amazing. I definetly stand out these colors (light pink and light blue), because I prefer lighter shades. No other I did not find at the drugstore. Nail polishe immediately after application to dry quickly and the color looked beautiful. I must also add that it took a long time before I stripped the paint and that I had to restore it. I think these colors are most popular with this series and varnishes are my favorite. 

2 komentáře:

  1. Tyhle dvě barvičky jsou opravdu pěkné:). Taky jsem je musela vyzkoušet, ale musím říct že bílá mě teda nenadchla:). Doufám, že nevadí že to komentuju v češtině:D:).

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. oh oh oh! práve rozmýšľam nad kúpou nejakých lakov v pastelových farbách a tieto sú nádherné! utekám do prvej drogérie!!! :).

    Kejmy ♥.

    OdpovědětVymazat